Icon Variant Raiden Carbon
VARIANT RAIDEN CARBON
While its competitors are just repurposed MX shells, the Variant was completely designed to function as the ultimate crossover helmet. Features such as its 3D molded shield: unlike the drape-molded shield of many others, this one provides the utmost in optical clarity across its oversize eyeport. The visor, with integrated supervents, has been designed to block sunlight while reducing lift at speed. The Variant is available with either a Carbon Fiber or Construct shell. Accented with the RAIDEN livery, the Variant is the crowning glory of any ADV rider’s kit.
- World standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) & PSC (JAPAN) SAFETY AND TESTING STANDARDS. DOES NOT SHIP WITH SAI OR PSC CERTIFICATION STICKERS UNLESS PURCHASED FROM AN AUTHORIZED DEALER IN THAT COUNTRY.
- Fiberglass/dyneema/carbon fiber shell
- Long oval headform
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Anti-lift visor to reduce glare
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports
- Molded eps nose reduces shield fogging
- Quick-change fog-free shield
- Fully removable/washable hydradry™ interior
- Rear spoiler for reduced helmet buffeting
- Removable chin curtain